Thursday, October 05, 2006

Favorite Site of the Week "Bead Circle" - October 1-7, 2006

I think I may have to do this sort of thing now and again, if anything, it gives me something more to blog about. I'm always surfing around trying to find great new sites on beading and jewelry making. One of these days, I'll actually set up some links.

I found some great beading blogs here and through them, many great new sites I had never visited before. I'd like to highlight one of them today: Bead Circle. Bead Circle is a small but very friendly little online beading community (forum). Due to the small number of members, you don't feel like you'll get lost in the shuffle and you get a stronger sense of community (its easier to get to know a smaller group than a larger group). I've read every post on there so far and its been such a friendly place, everyone is very supportive. It is a diverse group of folks, of varying experience levels and areas of expertise. I've only posted once, but I plan to get some snaps of my very first beading attempts to post there, along with some recent creations, to get some feedback. You can find this super great group here: http://www.beadcircle.com/

Oh, and be sure to check out their blog, it has some great articles, information, and ideas.

Happy Beading!

No comments: