Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Quick Update!

I was kidnapped by the yarn pixies a few weeks back. But I managed to escape last week, when I finally finished that darn purple wash cloth. Man, am I slow knitter.

Received my "economic stimulus check" and plan to use it soon to help stimulate the bead suppliers economy. Just have to put the order in. Will post about some of my goodies when they arrive.

Came down with a nasty case of food poisoning last week. Whatever you do, do NOT get food poisoning. I don't ever want to be that sick again. I went into the ER Thursday afternoon, was admitted to the hospital late that night and spent the next day and a half there. Ugh. Worse, I was too sick to bead or craft in any way, so I couldn't even take advantage of the time. I spent it staring at a limited number of television channels in between listening to the woman down the hall pray to various religious figures while yelling for a nurse. It was a restful weekend. :P

Really, photos and content of interest are on the horizon.

Thanks for reading, and happy beading!

No comments: