Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Beaded Goodness - Photo Update!

Okay, as promised, I'm going to post some pictures of my recent work.

First up, I bought a wire weaving kit a few months back and here's the results of my first attempt at this:



Wire Weaving Cuff

Wire Weaving Cuff


And here is some recent bead work:



Pearly Spiral Rope

Pearly Spiral Rope - Close Up

(I'm hooked on the spiral rope, what can I say)

Lilacs Cubed

Limes Cubed

(This was a fun little pattern that only took a few hours, so I just had to make two)

Kazuri Bead Bracelet
(Yummy, Kazuri beads)




And I bought some great beads and tools recently (along with a bevy of PMC supplies that I have yet to photograph, including a kiln!!):



Delicious Delicas!
Delicious Delicas!

Tumblin' Along
Tumblin' Along

Tools, Beautiful Tools!
Luscious Lindstrom Pliers

Ducks and Pearls, Oh My!
Tasty Pearls and Adorable Ducks (pardon the blur)

Kutless, Music to Bead To
Just one of the CDs I bought. Music to bead to.


Well, that's all I have for this update. I also made a sunglasses cord for my mom. But it ended up being extremely heavy, so I'll be converting it a necklace. Some other projects I've been playing with, but didn't photograph are some bookmarks and a few pendents (the pendants will hopefully be done soon, and I will be listing them in my Etsy shop, watch for that update).

Thanks for reading and happy beading!

No comments: